Test Fee – Payable to The Home School Group
$35.00 + $2.89 tax = $37.89 total per child (covers testing, registration, shipping, tax and processing by THSG).
THSG accepts cash, or check. No refunds will be given for the $37.89 registration fee. BJU will refund the money on un-used tests. This will be done by BJU, not THSG.
Order the test from BJU Press
- Current cost: IOWA Tests: 3rd grade & up $35.00. Please understand that THSG is NOT responsible if there is a price increase in the cost of the tests.
- Order your tests from BJU Press by April 22nd for the May testing to avoid an expediting fee
- Phone: 1.800.845.5731
- Fax: 1.866.477.8378
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.bjupresshomeschool.com/category/homeschool-iowa-form-c
- Mail: Testing & Evaluation, 1430 Wade Hampton Blvd. Suite 210, Greenville, SC 29609-5066
- Tell them you want to order an IOWA (ITBS) form C test to be administered by TBD. Grade 3 is Level 9; Grade 4 is Level 10; Grade 5 is Level 11; Grade 6 is Level 12; Grade 7 is Level 13; Grade 8 is Level 14; Grade 9 is Level 15; Grade 10 is Level 16; Grade 11 is Level 17/18; and Grade 12 is Level 17/18.
- Use a credit card to pay for your test.
- The test should be mailed directly to TBD.
Will modifications be made for special needs students?
We will not make any modifications since BJU requires that each special needs child be tested in an individual environment.
How will I get my results?
- Results will be posted electronically to the parent’s BJU Press account.
- Results normally take two-three weeks, unless it is during a high volume testing month. Then the results may take an extra few weeks to receive. Go to bjupress.com and login to your account using your login and password. An account would have been set up for you when you purchased the test. We will make every effort to ship the tests back to BJU for scoring as soon as the testing is complete.
- BJU will not accept partial orders so if a child is absent due to illness.
Who will administer the tests?
We use certified and experienced testers.